- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Medipak website collects only the pertinent details related to a purchase transaction through our e-commerce solution or a contact form. These fields include but are not limited to: Company Name, Contact Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Message or Question, or ordering information related to the products of interest. We also collect anonymous user data related to website usage statistics including pages visited, time on page, bounce rate, actions within a page, position on page, and more.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We process and collect data when you:
- Register for a customer account
- Voluntarily complete an online survey or questionnaire
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Complete a purchase of product through our website
- Contact us through a custom quote or contact form
How will we use your data?
Medipak collects your data so we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email product news, company news or special offers
- Provide order tracking information
- Email communication
- Analyze ease-of-use of our website to tailor how we deliver information
We do not knowingly share your data with any other company for marketing purposes. Any data shared with a third party company is strictly for the performance of standard business operations of Medipak and JRE Polymers, Inc.
How do we store your data?
Customer order and contact information is stored on this website through secure web hosting services and with our service providers for purposes of accounting, marketing, manufacturing, and shipping. This data is stored until it is determined that the data itself is no longer pertinent to standard business operations.
Medipak would like to send you information about our products and services on an occasional basis through email, social media, or postal service.
To receive marketing via email, you will have been a previous customer of Medipak, or a current customer who has opted into our list through our shopping cart or an online contact form.
You may cancel email marketing communication at any time by following the links provided at the bottom of any email marketing correspondence. Our email marketing provider is handled through Mailchimp.
If for any reason, you receive unwanted marketing from Medipak, you can connect with us to be removed from our lists.
What are your data protection rights?
Medipak would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Medipak for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Medipak correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Medipak to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Medipak erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Medipak restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Medipak’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Call us at: +1 (540) 667-0233 or write to us: Medipak PO Box 3248 – Winchester, VA 22604
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you interact with our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Medipak uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Medipak uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Medipak sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for our own advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 540 667 0233
Or write to us at: Medipak – PO Box 3248 – Winchester, VA 22604
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Medipak has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Medipak – ATTN: Compliance Officer – PO Box 3248 – Winchester, VA 22604